Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue September 11, 2007
Andy Wood discusses the current drought of North Carolina.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – The drought of 2007 is what we will call it some years from now, but according to commentator Andy Wood, we may be able to look back on this period with wonder at nature's resilience.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.