Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue September 11, 2007
Andy Wood discusses the current drought of North Carolina.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – The drought of 2007 is what we will call it some years from now, but according to commentator Andy Wood, we may be able to look back on this period with wonder at nature's resilience.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.