Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue September 11, 2007
Andy Wood discusses the current drought of North Carolina.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – The drought of 2007 is what we will call it some years from now, but according to commentator Andy Wood, we may be able to look back on this period with wonder at nature's resilience.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.