Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - Feb. 14, 2012
Tue February 14, 2012
Dr. Rick Olsen and "Romancing the Brain"
Dr. Rick Olsen will moderate a panel next Tuesday night from 7 to 9 at Kenan Hall called Romancing the Brain. Six different professors from the College of Arts and Sciences will each talk about how their discipline studies the brain. A discussion and Q & A will follow.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.