Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - Feb. 14, 2012
Tue February 14, 2012
Dr. Rick Olsen and "Romancing the Brain"
Dr. Rick Olsen will moderate a panel next Tuesday night from 7 to 9 at Kenan Hall called Romancing the Brain. Six different professors from the College of Arts and Sciences will each talk about how their discipline studies the brain. A discussion and Q & A will follow.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.