Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Midday Interview - Feb. 14, 2012
Tue February 14, 2012
Dr. Rick Olsen and "Romancing the Brain"
Dr. Rick Olsen will moderate a panel next Tuesday night from 7 to 9 at Kenan Hall called Romancing the Brain. Six different professors from the College of Arts and Sciences will each talk about how their discipline studies the brain. A discussion and Q & A will follow.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.