Friday, August 26th 2016
6:00pm - 10:00pm
Corner of Princess Street and Water Street in Downtown Wilmington
Concert: FREE; Wristbands: $1.00 (benefiting WHQR)
WDI partners with area nonprofit agencies to split the proceeds from wristbands sold at the event. While the concert itself is free, wristbands cost $1 and can be purchased by people who are 21 and older who want to enjoy beer or wine during a show.
The concerts take place on the surface parking lot at the corner of Princess and Water Streets.
The timeline for the evening is as follows:
- 6:00 pm – Music begins ("Jam Sandwich"), Alcohol sales begin
- 8:00 pm – "Tuesday's Gone" takes the stage
- 9:30 pm – Wristband sales end
- 9:40 pm – Drink Ticket Sales End
- 9:50 pm – Concert Bars close down
- 10:00 pm – Bands end (but you know the party keeps going for a little bit longer)