Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Mon November 19, 2012
Don't Forget The Music: A Well-Seasoned Thanksgiving Soundtrack
Originally published on Mon November 19, 2012 10:41 am
You've gathered your bird, stuffing, sides, pies, a tablecloth, candles, flowers and extra chairs. You've washed the platters, dusted the mantelpiece, polished the silverware and sharpened your carving knife. But do you know what music you're going to play Thursday?
Never fear: We've got a roundup of great suggestions, culled from all over the musical map of America, that will take you from cooking to dining to getting through cleanup duty. Take a listen and let us know in the comments what you spin while you're giving thanks.