Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed February 29, 2012
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.