Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed February 29, 2012
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.