Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu October 18, 2012
The Distraction Phase
There's more to our resident gluten-free chef than the urge to cook everything in bacon fat. She has hobbies. One of them--dog training. Well, sort of. Today, Commentator Whitney Ross Gray explains what it means to be an almost dog whisperer.
COMMENTARIES HERE ON WHQR DON’T NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF WHQR RADIO, ITS EDITORIAL STAFF, OR ITS MEMBERS.