Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Tue June 24, 2014
Diane Rehm News
WAMU and NPR are sharing sad news. Diane Rehm's husband, John Rehm, passed away yesterday. Diane has deeply appreciated the many kind words of support during John’s long illness.
Katty Kay is hosting The Diane Rehm Show today. She will refer on the air the passing of Diane’s husband and that she will be back soon.
Guest hosts will be sitting in for Diane on the show for at least the next week or so.
In 2002 Diane and John published a best-selling book, Toward Commitment, detailing the challenges and rewards of their 40+ year marriage.
If you'd like to send Diane a note, please send it to Diane Rehm, WAMU, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20016.