Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
Tue June 24, 2014
Diane Rehm News
WAMU and NPR are sharing sad news. Diane Rehm's husband, John Rehm, passed away yesterday. Diane has deeply appreciated the many kind words of support during John’s long illness.
Katty Kay is hosting The Diane Rehm Show today. She will refer on the air the passing of Diane’s husband and that she will be back soon.
Guest hosts will be sitting in for Diane on the show for at least the next week or so.
In 2002 Diane and John published a best-selling book, Toward Commitment, detailing the challenges and rewards of their 40+ year marriage.
If you'd like to send Diane a note, please send it to Diane Rehm, WAMU, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20016.