Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed September 28, 2011
At Day 2 Of Trial, Promoter Says Michael Jackson Looked Healthy
"Two days before he died, Michael Jackson appeared strong during one of the final rehearsals for his highly anticipated comeback concerts, a promoter told jurors Wednesday as the involuntary manslaughter trial of the pop superstar's physician entered its second day."
Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged involuntary manslaughter. As the AP says, "prosecutors allege Murray caused Jackson's death by providing him with a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives without the proper lifesaving equipment or skills." Murray says he's innocent.
We're not following every moment of the trial, but many other news outlets are:
-- There's a webcast at OnTheRedCarpet.com.
-- The Los Angeles Times has "live video and discussion" here.
-- Sky News is live-blogging here.