Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu February 28, 2008
Quick. What's the first movie you can remember seeing as a child?
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Was it a Disney film? Commentator Nan Graham has a few thoughts on the Dark Side of Disney.
Nan Graham has collected her WHQR commentaries into two books, "Turn South at the Next Magnolia," and "In a Magnolia Minute." Check out her website at nangraham.com.