Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon November 14, 2011
Crackdown At Occupy Oakland
Police are getting tougher on 'Occupy' demonstrations across the country, working to break up encampments. Police made dozens of arrests on Monday morning in Oakland, Calif. Host Michel Martin learns more from reporters who are covering the Occupy Oakland movement: Martin Kaste of NPR and Bob Butler of KCBS Radio.