Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Tue November 13, 2012
Could Widening Petraeus Scandal Affect Policy?
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 5:20 pm
Audie Cornish talks to Michael O'Hanlon, Senior Fellow and Director of Research in Foreign Policy at the Brookings Institution, to see if there are any policy implications behind the scandal involving CIA Director David Petraeus and now Gen. John Allen.