Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu January 29, 2004
The Cost of Drugs #2
As a Superior Court Judge, Gary has seen first hand the impact of illegal drugs. In the second of a three-part series, today he examines the human cost.
By Gary Trawick
Wilmington NC – Click the LISTEN button to hear Gary's commentary.
Gary Trawick is a North Carolina Superior Court Judge who resides with his family in Burgaw.