Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue November 15, 2011
Taken with the beauty of autumn, commentator Shane Fernando does not go the usual route of pumpkin picking or hay rides.
Visiting nearby Clinton, he continues to honor the yearly tradition of making his way through elaborate corn fields. Though reveling in the thrill of being lost, he finds that the nearby presence of corn cops is an undeniable comfort.