Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu October 12, 2006
A Conversation with Judge John Carroll
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – Last month Chief District Court Judge for Pender and New Hanover Counties, John Carroll III, returned home after serving nearly a year in Iraq.
Carroll sat down with WHQR's Catherine Welch to talk about what he did in Iraq and how his time there has marked him.