Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu October 12, 2006
A Conversation with Judge John Carroll
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – Last month Chief District Court Judge for Pender and New Hanover Counties, John Carroll III, returned home after serving nearly a year in Iraq.
Carroll sat down with WHQR's Catherine Welch to talk about what he did in Iraq and how his time there has marked him.