Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- John Lithgow on the Duality of a Character, Finding the Sources of Pride and Shame
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
Thu May 5, 2011
A Conversation about Moms with Dave Isay, Founder of StoryCorps
By Roderick McClain
05-04-11 – Dave Isay is the founder of Storycorps, a non-profit whose mission is to record, preserve, and share the stories of Americans from all backgrounds and beliefs. StoryCorps Interviews are archived at the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress, and select segments re broadcast on Morning Edition. Just in time for Mother's Day, WHQR's Roderick McClain spoke with David Isay the founder of StoryCorps about the bestselling book, "Mom: A Celebration of Mothers from StoryCorps."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.