Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Thu May 5, 2011
A Conversation about Moms with Dave Isay, Founder of StoryCorps
By Roderick McClain
05-04-11 – Dave Isay is the founder of Storycorps, a non-profit whose mission is to record, preserve, and share the stories of Americans from all backgrounds and beliefs. StoryCorps Interviews are archived at the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress, and select segments re broadcast on Morning Edition. Just in time for Mother's Day, WHQR's Roderick McClain spoke with David Isay the founder of StoryCorps about the bestselling book, "Mom: A Celebration of Mothers from StoryCorps."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.