Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Mon November 19, 2007
"Going green" is all the rage, but what good is actually being done? Commentator Andy Wood warns that the time for action is now upon us.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – "Greener products" are being thrown at us left and right, but Andy Wood worries that it's become more of a marketing slogan than real solutions to the environmental problems we're facing.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.