Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon November 19, 2007
"Going green" is all the rage, but what good is actually being done? Commentator Andy Wood warns that the time for action is now upon us.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – "Greener products" are being thrown at us left and right, but Andy Wood worries that it's become more of a marketing slogan than real solutions to the environmental problems we're facing.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.