Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon November 19, 2007
"Going green" is all the rage, but what good is actually being done? Commentator Andy Wood warns that the time for action is now upon us.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – "Greener products" are being thrown at us left and right, but Andy Wood worries that it's become more of a marketing slogan than real solutions to the environmental problems we're facing.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.