Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
Sat March 9, 2013
CoastLine: Reporters' Roundtable March 14
On this special edition of CoastLine, we featured a Reporters' Roundtable. Host Rachel Lewis Hilburn spoke with two veteran journalists, reporter Kevin Maurer of the StarNews and Scott Pickey, news director of WWAY/TV3. The topic: What are the top stories on the minds of WHQR listeners? Find out what they explored on today's edition of CoastLine.
CoastLine is part of WHQR News' ongoing effort to promote civil discourse, foster appreciation for differing points of view, and deepen listeners’ understanding of community issues. Hosted by Rachel Lewis Hilburn, the show features in-studio guests and your questions!