Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 10, 2005
Disposaphobia, it's the scientific name for the inability to get rid of anything. Nan wonders if she might be afflicted.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nan's commentary.
Nan Graham, lifelong Southerner, celebrates 10 years as a commentator on WHQR. She has 260 rough drafts to prove it.