Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon August 5, 2013
Closing Arguments Begin In 'Whitey' Bulger Trial
Originally published on Mon August 5, 2013 6:24 pm
Jurors in the James "Whitey" Bulger trial got to listen to several hours of closing arguments in a Boston federal courtroom on Monday. Bulger is the former mob boss accused of litany of crimes including racketeering, murder, extortion and money laundering.