Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Live in the Gallery, Oct. 22 & 23 at 7PM @WHQR
Thu October 17, 2013
City Council Candidates Forum with WHQR
On Wednesday, October 23rd at 7 PM, six candidates will make their case and tell you why they want to fill three seats on the next Wilmington City Council. Hear them voice their opinions and ambitions during the only live, locally broadcast Council Candidates Forum.
This event, brought to you by WHQR and WWAY TV3, will be broadcast live at 7 PM on both WWAY TV3's main channel and WHQR 91.3 FM.
Candidates will answer questions from local reporters, the studio audience, and your emailed questions. Be part of the live audience in the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR -- or email your question for the candidates to NEWS DIRECTOR@WHQR.ORG. Live coverage of this forum will begin at 7 PM on WHQR 91.3FM and stream live from WHQR.org
Wednesday, October 23rd @7PM
In the WHQR Studios
254 N. Front Street, Suite 300
Local - October 16
Local - October 2