Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
February 24-26 @ Thalian Hall
Fri January 17, 2014
Cinematique Presents: "Nebraska" (Extra 4PM Screening on Wed.)
Nominated for six academy awards, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Actor (Bruce Dern), Nebraska is captivating audiences across the country.
After receiving a sweepstakes letter in the mail, a cantankerous father (Dern) thinks he’s struck it rich, and wrangles his son (Will Forte) into taking a road trip to claim the fortune. Shot in black and white across four states, Nebraska tells the stories of family life in the heartland of America. Don't miss this opportunity to see one of the best, most talked about films of the season.
(R, 1hr, 50min.)
February 24-26, Monday-Wednesday,
7:30PM at Thalian Hall Main Stage (Additional Screening on Wednesday at 4PM)
“A modern American classic.” -Richard Roeper
February 10-12 @ Thalian Hall, Wed Night Canceled
January 19-21 @ Thalian Hall
Jan 31- Feb 1 @ Thalian Hall
January 17, 18 @ Thalian Hall Studio Theater