Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Can Paris rekindle romance?
Fri April 4, 2014
Cinematique Presents: "Le Week-End"
This magically buoyant, bittersweet comedy drama about a long-married British couple revisiting Paris for the first time since their honeymoon to try to rekindle their past romance. Le Week-End stars Academy Award winner Jim Broadbent (Iris, Topsy-Turvy, Another Year) and Lindsay Duncan (About Time, Alice in Wonderland, Mansfield Park), both delivering exquisite performances as Nick and Meg, a couple hoping the romance of a Parisian vacation can rekindle their relationship.
Don't miss this romantic romp through the streets of Paris. (R, 1hr, 30min)
Thalian Hall Main Stage
“A nuanced romance for grown-ups.” -Bill Stamets, Chicago Sun-Times
April 10th, 7PM @ Thalian Hall
April 14-16, 7:00 @ Thalian Hall