Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
November 25-27 @ Thalian Hall
Wed October 23, 2013
Cinematique Presents: "Enough Said"
Don't miss this critically acclaimed romantic comedy for grown-ups. A divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter's departure for college. She meets Albert (James Gandolfini)óa sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client. Who causes her to doubt her relationship with Albert.
Enough Said is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again. (pg-13 1hr. 33min.)
November 25-27, Monday-Wednesday
at Thalian Hall's Main Stage
"Enough Said is a precious little jewel of a movie." -St. Louis Post-Dispatch
November 4-6 at Thalian Hall