Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
November 25-27 @ Thalian Hall
Wed October 23, 2013
Cinematique Presents: "Enough Said"
Don't miss this critically acclaimed romantic comedy for grown-ups. A divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter's departure for college. She meets Albert (James Gandolfini)óa sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client. Who causes her to doubt her relationship with Albert.
Enough Said is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again. (pg-13 1hr. 33min.)
November 25-27, Monday-Wednesday
at Thalian Hall's Main Stage
"Enough Said is a precious little jewel of a movie." -St. Louis Post-Dispatch
November 4-6 at Thalian Hall