Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
Midday Interview - April 12, 2012
Thu April 12, 2012
Chamber Music Wilmington: The Kontras Quartet
Today I talked with Barbara McKenzie about Chamber Music Wilmington, presenting the Kontras Quartet in concert.
The event is Sunday evening at 7:30 at Church of the Servant. Dress rehearsal open at 6:30. Tickets are available at the Kenan Box Office, 962-3500.