Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu April 28, 2005
A generous gift that will bring back a piece of North Carolina's architectural history.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Charles Boney and his wife Lynne are happy to live in Wilmington's Historic District. Charles dedicates his commentary today to fellow architect and friend Bob Sawyer, who passed away in early March.