Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu April 28, 2005
A generous gift that will bring back a piece of North Carolina's architectural history.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Charles Boney and his wife Lynne are happy to live in Wilmington's Historic District. Charles dedicates his commentary today to fellow architect and friend Bob Sawyer, who passed away in early March.