Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed August 22, 2012
Castle Branch CEO considers expansion in Wilmington -- or California
Castle Branch, a Wilmington-based employment screening company, is getting ready for another growth spurt.
Brett Martin, CEO of the company, says they moved to the Wilmington area about 8 years ago with 30 people. After adding about 50 jobs over the summer, Martin says they’re still going to need an additional 60-thousand square feet.
The new facility, which will eventually employ about 300 people, according to Martin, will be located in one of two cities: Wilmington, North Carolina or Petaluma, California.
WHQR’s Rachel Lewis Hilburn talked with CEO Brett Martin to find out which factors will drive the final decision.
Click on the audio file to hear the interview.