Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Thu February 14, 2013
To Carry You through "For Worse"
Gwenyfar Rohler is no stranger to love or good literature; she has had a love for books since time immemorial and been a veteran of the infatuated and broken-hearted since the ripe age of fourteen. On this, Valentine's Day, Gwenyfar shares how her idea of love has changed over the years, and praises one of her favorite romantic poets.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.