Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu February 14, 2013
To Carry You through "For Worse"
Gwenyfar Rohler is no stranger to love or good literature; she has had a love for books since time immemorial and been a veteran of the infatuated and broken-hearted since the ripe age of fourteen. On this, Valentine's Day, Gwenyfar shares how her idea of love has changed over the years, and praises one of her favorite romantic poets.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.