Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Fri October 20, 2006
Cape Fear Community College Gets An A+
By Gary Popp
Wilmington, NC – Cape Fear Community College has received a perfect accreditation report from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Cape Fear Community College President Eric McKeithan says the flawless report is a rare feat for any institution and a first for CFCC.
He says the administration has been working long and hard to earn the perfect score.
This is a building process. With the energy and the enthusiasm, the quality of faculty, the quality of the programs we have in place now, our focus is how we can improve on what we have now.
McKeithan says Cape Fear Community College is emphasizing critical thinking skills in the classroom to enhance the learning experience.