Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed November 2, 2011
Cain Evades Questions On Sexual Harassment Claims
GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain continues the toughest week of his campaign, holding a press conference after a health care event in Virginia and then meeting with lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Cain may have hoped to focus on health care, but he could not escape questions about sexual harassment claims against him during his tenure at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.