Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Around the Nation
Tue August 27, 2013
Cafe Customers Complain About Early Christmas Music
Shoppers always complain the Christmas season begins earlier every year. And this year, those lunching at Pret A Manger cafes in New York City were treated to Christmas carols starting last week. Only the location in Rockefeller Center managed to override the apparently mistaken holiday tunes coming from corporate headquarters.