Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
This Is NPR
Fri June 8, 2012
Cabernet of Wonders
Originally published on Tue October 16, 2012 1:38 pm
In honor of Cabinet of Wonders' special run this spring at New York's first fully operational winery and music venue, City Winery, Abby Stace, the wife of the show's host John Wesley Harding, designed custom labels for the wine bottles served to the audience each night. Her designs also inspired art for the radio show's logo.
The third episode of NPR's new program Cabinet of Wonders is available for listening today, featuring the night's band, The King Charles Trio - Peter Buck of R.E.M., members of The Decemberists and Scott McCaughey of The Minus 5 - and the likes of Ted Leo, Sean Nelson, Eugene Mirman and Audrey Niffenegger performing on stage. You can hear all Cabinet of Wonders episodes by subscribing to the podcast.