Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu March 29, 2012
The strike is targeting the transportation sector, and it's possible that air travel will be shut down almost completely. Union members are protesting a major labor overhaul bill that's being pushed by the conservative government.