Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu January 26, 2012
When Commentator Nan Graham heard the news that a couple of brothers from Pennsylvania had stolen a bridge in nearby New Castle, she wasn't as shocked as others.
In today's commentary, she remembers when her own bridge disappeared down the road on the back of a logging truck, and the truly duplicitous lawyer who tried to get it back.