Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Thu October 25, 2007
Breast Cancer Awareness
Commentator Nan Graham has a personal connection to October, being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is great to see all the articles and programs about breast cancer. It is a disease which flew under the radar for years, only whispered about or not spoken of at all, says Nan Graham.
Nan Graham's commentaries appear in her book, "In a Magnolia Minute, Secrets of a Late Bloomer." Her website is nangraham.com