Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu October 25, 2007
Breast Cancer Awareness
Commentator Nan Graham has a personal connection to October, being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is great to see all the articles and programs about breast cancer. It is a disease which flew under the radar for years, only whispered about or not spoken of at all, says Nan Graham.
Nan Graham's commentaries appear in her book, "In a Magnolia Minute, Secrets of a Late Bloomer." Her website is nangraham.com