Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu October 25, 2007
Breast Cancer Awareness
Commentator Nan Graham has a personal connection to October, being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is great to see all the articles and programs about breast cancer. It is a disease which flew under the radar for years, only whispered about or not spoken of at all, says Nan Graham.
Nan Graham's commentaries appear in her book, "In a Magnolia Minute, Secrets of a Late Bloomer." Her website is nangraham.com