Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu October 25, 2007
Breast Cancer Awareness
Commentator Nan Graham has a personal connection to October, being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is great to see all the articles and programs about breast cancer. It is a disease which flew under the radar for years, only whispered about or not spoken of at all, says Nan Graham.
Nan Graham's commentaries appear in her book, "In a Magnolia Minute, Secrets of a Late Bloomer." Her website is nangraham.com