Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Stream Live at 2PM, April 2nd
Wed April 2, 2014
Breaking News: 2PM Today, Live Stream Garner Economic Development Report Presentation to NHC Board
The report, entitled Pathways to Prosperity: New Hanover County's Plan for Jobs and Investment, contains a list of recommendations that consultant Jay Garner will present to the Board at 2 PM today. Whether recommendations from the report will be used to develop or adjust county policy is not yet clear.
Today's meeting at the Courthouse in downtown Wilmington is open to the public.
Today at 2 PM, WHQR brings you a live online stream of the report announcement via NHCTV:
Local - March 20