Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu August 23, 2012
Book On Bin Laden Raid Under Pentagon Pressure
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 5:47 pm
A member of the team that attacked bin Laden's compound in Pakistan last year has written a book about the raid. The book is being published under a pseudonym. But already there are questions about whether the author violated Pentagon rules by failing to run the book by the military first.