Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Mon January 23, 2006
Bob Edwards' New Voice -- Extended Interview
The 18-minute extended interview with Bob Edwards.
By Megan V. Williams
January 6, 2005 – Bob Edwards filled the host's chair at NPR's "Morning Edition" for nearly 25 years. His new show, "Bob Edwards Weekend," which draws material from his daily XM satellite radio program, airs from 2 to 4pm Sundays on WHQR.