Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed May 30, 2012
Blame Sally On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm
Blame Sally's Pam Delgado, Renee Harcourt, Jeri Jones and Monica Pasqual are some of the San Francisco Bay Area's most celebrated solo artists. After coming together in 2000 following a series of informal jam sessions, they quickly earned a local following based on their collaborative approach to folk, Americana, rock and country, prompting the four put their solo careers on hold to make a live album. In 2009, Blame Sally signed with a Berkeley-based indie label.
This is Blame Sally's first appearance on Mountain Stage. The quartet plays songs from its 2011 release, Speeding Ticket and a Valentine, and works in a delicate, crowd-pleasing cover of the Lindsey Buckingham-penned Fleetwood Mac guitar opus "Never Going Back."