Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 22, 2007
Andy Wood describes a recent bird survey at the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Throughout the year, Audubon staff and volunteers visit the north end of Wrightsville Beach to conduct bird surveys in and around the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.