Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon October 22, 2007
Andy Wood describes a recent bird survey at the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Throughout the year, Audubon staff and volunteers visit the north end of Wrightsville Beach to conduct bird surveys in and around the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.