Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon October 22, 2007
Andy Wood describes a recent bird survey at the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Throughout the year, Audubon staff and volunteers visit the north end of Wrightsville Beach to conduct bird surveys in and around the Mason Inlet Waterbird Management Area.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"-a collection of his WHQR commentaries.