Most Active Stories
- DNA Evidence Exonerates Men after 30 Years; Justice Scalia's Death Penalty Example is Innocent
- Interview: County Commission Chair Woody White on his Opposition to the NHC School Bond
- WHQR prepares to launch its all-classical station
- Midday Interview: Susan Silver on Aging in Place Downtown
- Cinematique Presents "A Most Wanted Man"
Thu May 8, 2014
Bipartisan Bill Would Stop NSA's Bulk Phone Data Collection
By David Welna
The White House and members of Congress agree that the National Security Agency's bulk collection of Americans' phone logs, disclosed by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, has to end.