Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Around the Nation
Tue August 28, 2012
Being 'Single And Off The Fast Track'
There's been a lot of debate about whether working moms "can have it all." But all this talk has got singles saying they'd also like to have a better life outside of work. Host Michel Martin discusses single women who want to get "off the fast track" with columnist Sue Shellenbarger and lawyer Anne Marie Bowler.