Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Sun March 4, 2012
'Being Flynn' Takes On Father-Son Relationships
Filmmaker Paul Weitz's new film, Being Flynn, is about a struggling writer who meets his estranged father while working at a homeless shelter. The movie stars Robert De Niro and Paul Dano, and it's based on a 2004 memoir by Nick Flynn. Host Rachel Martin talks with Weitz.