Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu June 19, 2008
Becoming a Card-Carrying Southerner
"There is really a need for a card for newcomers..."those from someplace else" as I like to call them, since I consider the "Y" word unkind. Laminated, this card could be carried in your wallet like a tip card."
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham wants to instill confidence in our visitors and newcomers. How better to do this than by adding a card to their wallet?
Commentator Nan Graham has two collections of her WHQR commentaries: "Turn South at the Next Magnolia," and "In a Magnolia Minute." Her website is nangraham.com.