Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu May 10, 2012
When literary commentator Gwenyfar Rohler first met J.D. Salinger, it wasn't through his famous, angst-ridden, teenage protagonist, Holden Caulfield.
Many years ago, she pulled up to dinner with Nine Stories, and met Salinger's less-known but no less complicated character, Seymour Glass. Today, she tells us why any day is the perfect day for bananafish.