Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed July 11, 2012
Bald Men Rule
Commentator Annie Gray Johnston reminisces about hairdos - and hair - gone by. From surfer-dude shag to ultra-receding razamatazz, Johnston applauds the absence of fussy locks and welcomes the shift to a smooth, shiny scalp.
There's nothing like a man who grows bald gracefully.
Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.