Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon November 7, 2011
Visiting his grandfather as a child, Commentator Philip Gerard found the boat eternally docked to a neighbor's back porch laughable.
However, when the landmark disappears, Philip begins to wonder about the owner and whether or not he finally sailed off, in search of adventure.