Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Midday Interview - April 5, 2012
Thu April 5, 2012
Azalea Garden Tour
Karen Smith talked about the 59th Annual Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour. It’s next Friday though Sunday, 10-6 daily (except for Airlie Gardens, which is only participating on Saturday). Eleven private and two public gardens are featured.
Tickets are $20, available from thecapefeargardenclub.org or at any of the gardens on tour days. Karen will also field calls from folks who don’t use computers: cell phone 602-6958.