Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - April 5, 2012
Thu April 5, 2012
Azalea Garden Tour
Karen Smith talked about the 59th Annual Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour. It’s next Friday though Sunday, 10-6 daily (except for Airlie Gardens, which is only participating on Saturday). Eleven private and two public gardens are featured.
Tickets are $20, available from thecapefeargardenclub.org or at any of the gardens on tour days. Karen will also field calls from folks who don’t use computers: cell phone 602-6958.