Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - April 5, 2012
Thu April 5, 2012
Azalea Garden Tour
Karen Smith talked about the 59th Annual Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour. It’s next Friday though Sunday, 10-6 daily (except for Airlie Gardens, which is only participating on Saturday). Eleven private and two public gardens are featured.
Tickets are $20, available from thecapefeargardenclub.org or at any of the gardens on tour days. Karen will also field calls from folks who don’t use computers: cell phone 602-6958.