Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri October 27, 2006
Article Says Wilmington's A Good Investment
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – CNN MONEY dot COM and Business 2.0 have named Wilmington the 7th best market for real estate appreciation.
The article says Wilmington real estate values will jump by 37% in five years, but warns that Wilmington has a high number of prospectors with non-resident investors making up more than a quarter of homeowners.
The article also warns about hurricanes but credits mild weather and great golf for reasons to invest in Wilmington.
Panama City Florida topped the CNN Money.com and Business 2.0 list of great real estate investments.