Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed November 30, 2005
The Art of the Custom Tattoo
WHQR's Megan Williams profiles a local artist with a national reputation, although her work is more often on display at the beach, than in the galleries.
By Megan V. Williams
Wilmington, NC, November 30, 2005 – Sarah Peacock's studio is in the back of Rebel Books on Wrightsville Ave. You can find examples of her tattoos, and her paintings, at www.sarahpeacockart.com.