Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed November 30, 2005
The Art of the Custom Tattoo
WHQR's Megan Williams profiles a local artist with a national reputation, although her work is more often on display at the beach, than in the galleries.
By Megan V. Williams
Wilmington, NC, November 30, 2005 – Sarah Peacock's studio is in the back of Rebel Books on Wrightsville Ave. You can find examples of her tattoos, and her paintings, at www.sarahpeacockart.com.