Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed April 18, 2012
Argentina Tries To Nationalize Oil Company
Originally published on Wed April 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Argentina's Congress is expected to approve a bill to nationalize the country's largest oil company. Melissa Blocks talks with Simon Romero, the Brazil bureau chief for The New York Times.